Race this weekend and new club membership forms!
Now that Christmas and New years all done and dusted you’ll be pleased to know that it’s all go and full throttle this weekend at the clubs TECT park MX track. We’ve got 2 rounds remaining in the club championship, our final round is scheduled for the 6th of March. The club looks forward to a great days racing on Sunday, come and ride, bring your friends and have a great day!
- Make sure you check our Facebook page for latest updates before heading up on Sunday (Never know when Murphy will strike).
Here’s some important info for racing this Sunday:
- FREE day licenses
- $5 transponder hire – for the main track we are hiring transponders and will be running the timing system ourselves to keep your rider costs down
- Mini track we will manually lap score
- Ride fees: Main track – members $25, non-members $30.
- Mini track – members $15, non-members $20
- Sign on: 7.30am to 8.30am with riding starting at 9am
- Rescue Response will be onsite as our Medics
- Cash or cheque only- no eftpos
- Food & coffee available on the day but remember to bring lots of water
New club membership forms for the 2016-2017 are now available for download on our homepage, just scroll to the bottom of the home page and click on the ‘Become a Member‘ image, you can download the membership form (PDF).
We also welcome new committee members, you can come along to one of our monthly meetings and check it out before making a commitment to join. We’re keen to grow and enhance our sport in the region and provide a great facility to ride and race at, we need good people that love the sport to make it all happen!